- For the salad: radicchio, red leaf lettuce, roasted beets, cherries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, nectarines, red plums, and peppercorns ground over the top.
- For the Vinaigrette: I would use a prepared balsamic , raspberry or red wine vinaigrette but if you are more daring try below!
- ½ cup fresh cherries, pitted and chopped
- ½ teaspoon chipotle pepper puree (Gourmet Gardens makes a good one)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons mustard (Dijon or whole grain will work!)
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme OR ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- Pinch salt & pepper
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- To make the salad: Assemble all ingredients on the plate, as you like!
- For the vinaigrette: Place all ingredients with the exception of the olive oil in a food processor or blender. Pulse until nearly smooth, and begin streaming the olive oil slowly through the feed. Continue to pulse until thoroughly combined. Drizzle the vinaigrette over your salad ingredients (Or under the ingredients if you prefer to prepare it first!). Enjoy!