- 2 dozen shrimp
- Assorted vegetables (cherry tomatoes, sliced zucchini and yellow squash, assorted colored peppers, red onion)
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or lite Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350F.* Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly grease the surface with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for a few minutes.
- Thread the shrimp and vegetables through the skewers.
- Sprinkle ranch seasoning, Parmesan cheese over the shrimp on both sides. Drizzle olive oil evenly over the shrimp.
- Bake the shrimp in the oven for about 6-8 minutes.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve the skewers warm.
*THESE WOULD ALSO BE GREAT COOKED ON THE GRILL!
Andrea served just the shrimp on kebobs as an appetizer – I thought the addition of veggies would be a good twist.